Sports Betting Australia Tax Refund - Sports Betting

Sports Betting

Sports Betting Australia Tax Refund

Category: Betting


Superannuation Refunds, Australian Super Tax Refunds

The Average Superannuation Refund is AU$1908 Superannuation Refund

Once you leave Australia, you're eligible to claim back your superannuation refund. Superannuation funds, sometimes referred to as 'super funds', are a type of long-term savings plan designed to help Australian people in retirement.

It's a legal obligation for the employer of anyone earning more than $450 dollars a month to pay the equivalent of 9.5% of their salary into a super fund every month. This does not come out of your wages but is an additional cost paid by your employer. The good news is that once you leave Australia, you’re entitled to claim this money back.

So how do you claim your superannuation fund when you leave Australia? It’s simple: you get in touch with us, fill out our short super refund pack and we’ll do the rest.

The average superannuation refund with is AU$1908 so claim it back today.

Free, no obligation estimate of your Australian tax refund.

For Australian superannuation refunds we charge 20% + handling fee of the refund received.

Refunds below AUD$1000 will be subject to a minimum fee.

Get in Touch Request a Callback Superannuation Refund FAQs Get answers to all your questions about Australian Business Numbers

If you've got any questions that aren't answered here, or you'd like to talk to someone about your refund now, Chat Live online with our staff visa instant messenger.

What is a superannuation fund? I paid into a superannuation fund - can I claim my contributions back?

The good news is that you don't actually have to wait for your retirement to get this money. You can apply for a superannuation tax refund if you leave the country permanently and your visa expires.

How much money will I get back?
  • gets you back as much of your superannuation fund as legally possible. That amount depends on factors like the contributions made by your employer and the type of fund you paid into.
  • The amount of superannuation you can claim back is subject to the administration and insurance fees of your superannuation fund scheme, as well as a 38% withdrawal tax deducted by the Australian Government.
  • The average Australian superannuation refund we get for our clients is $1908.
  • Email us on [email protected] to apply for your today.
I worked in Australia several years ago - can I still claim my superannuation refund? How long will it take to receive my Australian superannuation refund? Where's my refund?

As soon as we have it, you'll have it, because we contact you immediately when we receive your refund to organise the easiest way to get your cash to you.

You can watch the step-by-step progress of your application on your online account. It'll go something like this:

  • When we get your documents it takes us just 24 hours to get your Aussie superannuation refund application ready to go. This includes:
  • Reviewing your application
  • Completing your forms and support documentation
  • Once at the superannuation fund office, your application should take up to 12 weeks to process. Our team will keep chasing up the fund to see how your application is going.
  • As soon as we receive your refund, we'll contact you to sort out the best way to get your cash straight to you.

How do I know what's happening with my superannuation refund application? What are the advantages of using

Thousands of people choose our service because:

  • We get you the maximum legal refund
  • Free visa cancellation service
  • Free retrieval of Superannuation fund details
  • Every customer gets a Personal Online Tracking Account – you can follow your tax return every step of the way
  • All our refund applications are legal and compliant with Australian tax law.
  • Document retrieval service
  • 24-hour customer support and tax refund help
  • Free phone, free fax, free post, free online tax help with our live chat!
  • No language barriers – multi-lingual service available
  • Money sent worldwide and in your local currency.

How much will it cost?

When you send us your documents and signed forms, we'll evaluate your refund and what additional services you need such as document retrieval. Then we'll let you know how much it will cost to file your return for you.

For Australian superannuation refunds we charge 20% + handling fee of the refund received subject to a minimum fee.

Why the minimum fee?

This fee covers all the things that make using our service so easy for you such as:

  • Customer support
  • Online tracking service
  • Free phone and free fax
  • Researchers
  • Quality team

What is a superannuation fund name? What is a superannuation membership number? What is a superannuation plan? Can I go back to Australia if I claim my Superannuation?

You may still be able to return to Australia on another visa even if you claim and receive your superannuation money.

This payment is called the Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP).This payment is not available for Australian permanent residents and citizens or New Zealand citizens (unless you previously visited Australia on an eligible temporary visa – in which case, some of your superannuation may still be payable as a DASP).

Claiming your superannuation money.

If you have worked in Australia as a temporary resident you may be eligible to claim your superannuation money. You can do this if:

  • you visited on an eligible temporary visa
  • your visa has ceased to be in effect (that is, has expired or been cancelled)
  • you have departed Australia (see answer to previous question)

Do I need to get my documents certified? Pocket Tax Oz App
    • We get working holidaymakers, backpackers, 417 visa holders and students tax back every year
    • Apply for a Superannuation refund once you’ve left Oz
    • The average Oz tax refund for customers is AU$2600
Customer Corner mike geaney

Excellent service no hassel always informed of what was happening

20 July 2017
romain SOUDANI

i received a lot of email for know the processus .

20 July 2017

The process was really uncomplicated and easy to manage.

20 July 2017
raymundo baladad

Very fast and responsive.

20 July 2017
Tracey Barnett

Really easy to understand Quick responses from you

18 July 2017

when I get problems , your website and telephone are easy to help me solving the troubles.

18 July 2017

Having someone speaking my own Language (Portuguese) to organise my tax back refund for me. I wasn`t expecting that. It was great!

18 July 2017
Leo Murray

Taxback did all the work for me

18 July 2017
Keziah Borja

the regular updates, follow-ups and the tax tracker account helps me keep track of things. the employees are also friendly and kind which makes me feel assured knowing that i am in good hands

14 July 2017
Antonia Rosenberger

The entire process was very easy and quick. The service was great and agents are always happy to help. I can really recommend TAXBACK if you don`t want to deal with complicated paperwork.

13 July 2017
Timo Langlotz

When my original account manager, Oisin Walsh went on vacation, Alex Laza took over seamlessly. Both were very responsive and went out of their way to explain things and to provide information. I work in a support environment myself and can honestly say, I am well impressed.

12 July 2017
Suzanne Grace
12 July 2017
Our Awesome Offices Select an office to get in touch Sydney Office Suite 3, Level 13, 222 Pitt Street

Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Free Phone 1800 674 014

Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm

Cairns Office - Help Desk, Gilligans Backpackers

57-89 Grafton Street

Cairns Region, QLD 4870

Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Friday: 10.00am - 1.00pm - Help Desk, Happy Travels,

9/7 Shields Street, QLD 4870, Cairns

Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Friday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm

Free Phone 1800 674 014

Perth Office - Help Desk Travel Forever

135 Barrack Street Perth WA 6000

Free Phone 1800 674 014

Monday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Brisbane Office - Help Desk The Travel Shop

456 George Street Brisbane QLD 4000

Free Phone 1800 674 014

Monday: 9.30am - 5.30pm

Tuesday: 10.30 am - 5.00 pm (Office Closed from 11.00 am - 12.30 pm)

Other articles

Australian Tax Return Filing, Lodging Income Tax Refund

Australian Tax Return Filing

All Australians who earn above the $18,200 tax-free threshold are required by law to file a tax return. Failure to do so can lead to penalties and fines and so it’s advisable to file on time and compliantly. We have launched a special service for Australian citizens, permanent residents and sponsorship visa 457 holders. Check out our Australian tax return service here

Not only will we file your return but we will also check if you are due a tax refund. We find that most Australian citizens could be due a tax refund due to being eligible to claim work-related expenses or because of a range of other circumstances.

Frequently Asked Questions ? How much does it cost to file a tax return?

Firstly, you’ll get a free refund estimation and quote.

The fee for a standard, straightforward tax return is $99 but the quote will depend on your individual case. There’s also an under-21 student discount price of $75.

? What expenses can I claim?

Depending on your circumstances, there are a number of offsets and expenses you may be able to claim. We’ll assess your case and let you know.

? What documents do you need?

To file your return, we’ll need:

  1. A copy of your photo identification
  2. All PAYG summaries from your employment
  3. Signed letter of engagement appointing us as your tax agent
  4. Your TFN and TFN of any family member you’re applying for

? Can I claim for expenses if I’ve lost my receipts?

For certain expenses you won’t need receipts. But for other types of expenses you’ll need them. We’ll let you know what’s required when you apply.

? Will I definitely get a refund?

No, as it depends on a number of factors including what tax you’ve paid, what your income was and any offsets and expenses. It will ultimately depend on what the Australian Tax Office decides.

However, we’ll do everything possible to reduce your tax liability and maximise any refunds.

? Will I be fined for not filing a tax return?

You’ll be charged $170 every 28 days your tax return is late after the October 31st deadline.

? How long does it take?

It takes around 10-14 working days unless you file during a busy tax season when there may be queues at the tax office possibly causing delays.

? Are you a registered tax agent?

John Comino is our certified tax agent based in Sydney and has more than 10 years’ experience. He is registered with the Australian Tax Agents Board.

? Where do I start? Australian Tax return filing starts from just $99

We understand that a lot of people don’t have the money to shell out on expensive accountancy fees. They just want to get their tax return filed for a reasonable amount. That’s why our Australian tax return service starts at just $99. Our $99 service includes your employment income, standard work-related expenses and the claim for the deductible expense of the tax return filing fee. We’ll file your Australian tax return and check if you’re due a tax refund.

Prefer to talk to us face-to-face? Call into an office near you today

We opened our first Australian office in Sydney and since then have gone on to open a further five offices around the country. This means that we have most of the popular work & travel areas in Australia covered. Our offices provide a place to drop in for tax advice, apply for a tax refund on the spot or apply for a TFN. Our Helpdesk staff are a very friendly bunch and are always happy to help. Call into an office near you today.

Select your closest location on the map

Tuesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Wednesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Thursday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863" data-email="">Darwin

Cairns Region, QLD 4870

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Friday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863" data-email="">Cairns

Brisbane QLD 4000

Tuesday: 10.30 - 11.00am, 12:30pm - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 10.00am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 10.00am - 5.30pm

Friday: 10.00am - 4.30pm" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863" data-email="">Brisbane

Monday-Friday" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863" data-email="">Sydney

Melbourne VIC 3000

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Wednesday: 9.30am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 10.00am -5.00pm

Friday: 10.00am -5.00pm" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863

61 2 8297 6101" data-email="">Melbourne

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Fri: 9.00am - 5.30pm" data-phone="Tel: 1800 674 014

Fax: 1800 733 863" data-email="">Perth

Select nearest office location

Suite 3, Level 13

222 Pitt Street

French Consultant: 61 2 8297 6101

57-89 Grafton Street

Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Friday: 10.00am - 1.00pm

9/7 Shields Street

Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Friday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm

The Travel Shop

456 George Street

Monday: 9.30am - 5.30pm

Tuesday: 10.30 - 11.00am; 12:30pm - 5.00pm

Wednesday: 10.00am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 10.00am - 5.30pm

Friday: 10.00am - 4.30pm

Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

Thursday: 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm

Please note that the Help Desk opening times vary depending upon location.

198 A`Beckett Street

Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Wednesday: 9.30am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 10.00am -5.00pm

Friday: 10.00am -5.00pm

135 Barrack Street

Monday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Thursday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

The Youth Shack

69 Mitchell Street

Monday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Tuesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Wednesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Thursday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm

Australian Tax Return Quick Facts
  • The Australian Tax Year runs from 1st July to 30th June
  • A lot of Australian citizens and residents overpay tax and are due to claim a tax refund
  • The deadline for filing your Australian Tax Return is October 31st
  • We will need at least your PAYG form, a copy of your ID, your TFN number and a signed letter of engagement.

We’ve been filing Australian tax returns since 2001

We opened our first office in Sydney back in 2001 and our team provided Australian tax refunds for working holidaymakers. Over the years, as our customer base grew, so did our network of Australian offices and the number of services we provide.

USA tax refund

AmberTax Tax refund USA tax refund

Get your USA Tax Refund fast and easy!

If you are planning to work in USA or have already worked there

for past 3 years, you can get

Tax Refund which belongs to YOU!

You can check how much taxes you can get back using our free tax refund calculator

What is USA Tax Refund?

While you are working in USA you are paying income taxes and if you pay more than you have to,

you can get an overpayment (USA Tax Refund) back. Isn’t that great?!

  • We refund Federal, State, Social Security and Medicare taxes;
  • We refund taxes for the last 3 years;
  • We refund taxes if you are J-1, F-1, H1B, H2B, B-1/B-2, M-1, Q-1 visa or Green Card holder.
How it works?

Registration .

Register online by pressing APPLY NOW button. Right after registration you will receive an e-mail with Tax Refund Application Pack and instructions.

Document collection .
Document collection

Fill-in Application Pack and collect all necessary documents and forms. Scan and send all required documentation to AmberTax at [email protected] or upload through online form:

Tax Return preparation by AmberTax .
Tax Return preparation by AmberTax

AmberTax experts will carefully analyze your documents and prepare tax returns according to the requirements of the local tax authorities.

Submitting declarations to US Tax Authorities .
Submitting declarations to US Tax Authorities

As soon as your tax declaration is ready, it will be sent out to Tax Authorities.

Paying out Tax Refund .
Paying out Tax Refund

Once your tax refund will be received, it will be paid out to you in the way you requested on your Tax Refund Application.

How to start USA Tax Refund process?

All you need to do is to Apply for Tax Refund service pressing the button

and we will contact you for further details.

More information how to apply for your Tax Refund you can find at this video:

It is just that simple!

Tax experts

AmberTax experts are licensed tax practitioners who specialize in USA taxation and have legal rights to represent taxpayers before IRS. We are officially authorized to prepare income tax refund according to the USA laws and regulations of IRS. We are 100% compliant with USA Tax laws.

Documents you need to provide for USA Tax Refund are:

It is important to provide information about all employers which you had in USA, even if you worked for one day or have not paid income taxes;

NOTE: If you do not have any of these documents, you can still apply for income tax refund! AmberTax will assist getting the missing documents for you!

USA Tax refund process time

Average Tax Refund time is about 4 months from the date when US Income Tax Declaration is sent to US Tax Authorities.

USA Tax Refund process can be delayed in the following cases:

    • When the client does not provide full accurate information.
    • When the client does not provide all the required documents.
    • When US tax authorities decide to review tax return or request additional information.

Our service fees

There is no upfront service fee – service fee is deducted only after your Tax Refund is received!

AmberTax service fee is 10% from the refunded amount, but not less than 96 USD. The price Includes VAT, levy, handling fees and covers federal as well as all state tax returns.

For claim of Social Security/Medicare taxes from all employers – 10 %, but not less than 99 USD.

For replacement of missing form W-2 if it is necessary – 25 USD.

What is USA Tax Refund? .

It is a possibility to get back all overpaid income taxes from US government.

Everyone who visited US as university/college student or an exchange visitor on Work & Travel, Internship, Trainee, Camp Counselor or any other program can apply for USA Tax Refund service.

How many years can I claim USA Tax Refund for? .

Until the 15th of April next year after your visit USA you are able to claim USA Tax Refund for past four years.

How can I find out the approximate amount of my USA Tax Refund and what should I do if your calculation of estimated tax refund shows that I underpaid taxes? .

The amount of taxes, which you can expect to be refunded, depends on many factors: visa type, total income you have earned, total taxes you have paid, period you have stayed in USA and many others. Please check our Free Tax Refund Calculator.

If you have underpaid taxes we strongly recommend that you file your Income Tax Return and pay all your tax due. This will help you to avoid unnecessary problems if you decide to visit USA in the future.

What is social security card and how can I get Social Security number? .

Social Security Card (SSC) is a card, which contains a unique 9 digits Social Security Number. Every person seeking employment in USA must have Social Security number. You should apply for Social Security number at the local Social Security Administration office as soon as you come to USA.

Also SSC will be necessary applying for USA Tax Refund.

Can I get my taxes back without my Social Security card? .

If you remember your Social Security number and name, exactly as it was written on the card, we can try to get your taxes back. Even if you didn‘t receive it you can still apply for tax refund and we will deal with your situation personally.

What is W-4 form? .

It is a tax form which your employer gives to fill you, when you start to work, so that he could withheld the correct federal income taxes from your pay.

You should use your home address or our company address on W-4 form. Do not use your temporary address in USA, because employer will send your W-2 form to this address.

What is W-2 Form and how can I get it? .

Form W-2 – Wage and Tax Statement, which reports an employee’s annual wages and the amount of taxes withheld from employee’s paycheck during one tax year.

Every employer at the end of the tax year, till the middle of February, must send w-2 form to his employees. The form is send to the address provided on W-4 form.

Can I use my final pay slip if I do not have W-2? .

You can provide us with final pay slip or the one before last. The process of USA Tax Refund will be shorter than in case with no pay slip at all.

We will also have to reclaim your W-2 form if your pay slip is the one before last. That is because the pay slip, which is not last shows not final sums of income and taxes.

I do not have Form DS-2019 or I-94, can I receive my taxes back? .

Yes, you can, but copy of DS-2019 form especially important for those who paid SS/Med taxes and want to get them back.

What should I do if Social Security taxes were withheld from my earnings? .

If you have J-1, F-1 or M-1 visa, you don’t have to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes (if you have H-2B visa you have to pay). If those taxes were withheld from you, we strongly recommend to get refund of SS/Med taxes directly from the employer before leaving USA. If you came back home and your employer still didn’t refund you those taxes, we will do our best to get them back.

I had three employers, but only one of them withheld taxes. Can I get a refund of taxes withheld by that employer? .

Yes. But you have to submit information about your income received from all 3 employers. As your refund amount depends on total income earned in United States, you should provide W-2 or last earnings statement from all three employers.

Do I need to provide documents for the expenses I have made (airplane ticket, program fee, housing, etc)? .

If you have saved receipts, please attach them to the USA application pack.

Can Your Agency get back taxes for the things, that I‘ve bought in USA? . Can I get Tax Refund for my studies in USA? .

We can’t refund payments for your studies.

I also worked abroad in other countries - can you help me claim Tax Refund? .

Yes, we can. Please contact us for further information by email [email protected] . If you have any additional questions send a message to our tax professionals through form “Ask a question” or live chat.

Why choose AmberTax, not other company? .

Because we simply love our job and idea that we can help people like you to get USA Tax Refund without any worries, stress and time waste.

All you need is just rely on our professional team which is ready to return maximum of your refund.

Fax: +370 37 206045 / +13212480122

AmberTax © 2003-2017. All Rights Reserved.

© Sports Betting 2018